I give up! I give up!
Stop..I beg you..stop! You couldn't hear me..
I choose and I've chosen..
..I ran towards you once more..
I picked them up..
Every piece of memory felt like broken glass.. so fragile but yet they may hurt you..
Clutching each and every piece of memory in my arms..
I started to bleed..I started to cry..
I worry.. worry I won't be able to chase up..
I kept on running.. trying to find a sign of you..not letting go of the memories in my arms..
But in the end..you're gone..you left..
You led me in here and left me once again..
Leaving everything behind.. waiting for me to hurt myself picking them up..
And from that day, I was lost..
Lost between you and a whole trail of broken memories..
Left alone..Hurt..I cried..
And yet..
You still don't know..
(Obviously I'm talking about someone..)
Reading your blog makes me sad...
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of myself in the past 3 years..
Someday, you'll get over it..
Time is all it matters...
So cheer up,
We are always here for you.. =]
Hansel & Gretel..
Hmmm.....
hey pow..
ReplyDeletei gt read..
all english so i read dao so slow >.<
try to b happy ya my fren.. =)