Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You don't know (I)..Memory trail..

You don't know..
How my eyes get teary every time I look back at you..
You don't know..
How my heart hurts every time I set my eyes on you..

But yet you continue to move on..
You're moving forward..drifting away..never looking back..
Leaving you clueless of what's happening over here..
Leaving me staring at your back thats drifting further and further away..
Leaving me reminiscing of what's left of you..

You continue to move on..
You leave just like how Hansel and Gretel did..leaving behind a trail..Instead of pebbles you left a trail of memories..throwing them away at every step you make..
You're leaving a trail, a track for me to follow..

I stand before this trail, walking back and forth at its presence..thinking whether I should follow on..thinking whether I should follow you into this never ending forest..thinking whether I should pick the memories up and keep them..I'm still so reluctant to let go..

One piece..Two pieces..Three pieces of memories dropping off from your arms..One by one, they fall..
*Thum Thum..
I can feel my heart as though being caned everytime they hit the ground..Once, twice, three times..
Stop..Stop throwing them away..


To be continued..

1 comment:

  1. nice one~
    i love tis "One piece..Two pieces..Three pieces of memories dropping off from your arms..One by one, they fall.."

    ReplyDelete