Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Memories of Collecting Pass Memories

One piece, two pieces, three pieces and so on..

Counting the memories of the past as I walked this incomplete trail once more..

When the trail finally stopped dead.. my heart dropped dead..

My hands now covered in blood as every piece of memory either pricked or pierced me whole..both my hands and my heart..

The trail was too short a distance..At this point, I cried..

Has it all ended in these few pieces of memories?

Has it been so short a time?

Will you ever come back just to guide me through this nightmare you've created?

Will you ever come back and notice that all the broken memories are gone?

So many memories..but it only took me less than a day's time to finish looking back on..

Was this at all that worthy?


Ask me:

Do I regret having followed you in here?
Do I regret getting myself into a situation like this?
Do I regret keeping the memories even though they hurt me?
Do I regret letting myself bleed upon these pass memories?
Do I regret my endless love for you?

No, I don't..I really don't..and for the last question, I never did..





P/S: You can break my heart not once not twice but a thousand times and it'll still go back to its original shape one day..so don't worry about me..
I will find my way out of here..will find my way out with a whole new set of memories..Happy ones of course..to lead the way..
I'll leave this place..never to come back..one day I will..and one day I will..without you..

1 comment: