I turned back after picking every piece of memory up..walking the trail once more..making sure I did not leave any behind..Whew..Finally a breath of fresh air..
With the memories in my arms, I arrived at the starting point of all this..
This point brings back memories.. remembering how everything came together..remembering how sudden it appeared in my life..*sigh
I found a box.just big enough to fit everything in..
I closed it tight..so tight I bet even the memories are breathless..
Good, keep it that way..I don't want them to fade away..
Making one last check in case of any leaks..I picked the box up and walked outside..
I stood there..Like an idiot you may say..waiting..waiting..waiting..
Then it started to rain, I still stood there, again like an idiot....Waiting.
I was cold but I stood there..I was shivering but I stood there..
The rain stopped and there was the sun again..
I felt warm on the outside but still, there were chills in my heart..
I waited, again like an idiot under the sun..I waited..
It started to rain again, and it stopped, it rained, it stopped, it rained and it stopped..over and over the weather went on for days..and where was I?
Still there..Waiting..
Did I cry?Or were they just raindrops....
This chill in my heart was getting stronger day by day..I started to shiver under the sun..
Was it me or was it the weather?Guess all the rain and sun has started to get to me..I started going mad..
I cried in the rain..and shivered when it's sunny..Yup..must be mad..
I wait.. I waited for nothing..No no..I waited for you..hmph..Definitely mad..
Disappointed, I held the box tighter as it seemed like the only light in life at that point..
I'm losing myself..Ha..Can you believe it..? I'm losing myself to a box of memories that I actually believed in replaying once more..
What..What ever was I waiting for..?
you collected em` all, the memories are beautiful isn't it ?
ReplyDeleteu might lose SOMETHING, but the memories wont which it stays in ur heart always =)
it's hard to tell whether are u crying in the rain
没有下不会停的雨天,雨天后还是会有太阳出现
get it ?
its the same to your mood
stay strong =)
sorry for being too specific
wowow i heart your comment
ReplyDeleteErm... you held it tight..
ReplyDeleteDen how did you loose it?? @_@
But the memories are already printed in ur head n ur heart...
So..........
-,-
ReplyDeleteSAmmi..
I lost it doesnt mean i lost the box literally=.=
I lost it is lilke expressing like i lost myself and im starting to go crazy=.=
fine..since you don get it that means must got ppl who don get it
ReplyDeletei change=D