Sometimes I just wonder...If one day I told you I don't like you anymore..at least act as if I don't..Would it affect you a tiny bit?How.. How would it affect you? Will you be sad for that one second? Or will you feel like a burden has been lifted from your shoulders instead?
If one day I really told you I don't like you anymore..Will you still be the same?Will you still smile the same smile?Will you start smiling truthfully at me..? Not the smile that always looked sorry for me...Will you be my true friend..Instead of always being careful around me..Will you tell me all about her then? The day I tell you I don't like you anymore..Do I get to know about her from then on..Will you tell me everything..truthfully..with all the details?
You see, I've been living in a mist..not knowing of my direction..not knowing of anything really..always lost in it..
What if one day I cleared everything out..Will there be light?Will I find my way again?Or will I still be trapped in darkness..still lost..still not knowing of anything..
Sometimes..I just wonder..1000 messages(or maybe more than that) brought your hearts together..will I be able to do the same too......ha..Nah..
As a person that likes you, your messages always seemed sorry..like you were forced to play nice with me..No matter how hard I try, it doesn't work..I guess my messages can't bring anything closer together..
But as a friend, will all this different? Will it bring our hearts, as friends, closer together?Will we.. be better friends then?
Sometimes I just wonder..Maybe I wonder too much..
Ha..I was just wondering..^^"
Credits to Mr.Nigel Pang for introducing a great movie to me:<5cm/s> that inspired part of this little passage of mine..
too bad...i haven't watched that little movie. Is that reli nice?? Hope you're doing fine gal...^^
ReplyDelete