Why do you still reach for him...when you know you're supposed to pull back?
I keep telling you "I like you" over and over again.. trying so hard to make it look like a joke but serious at the same time... For months, I've been living like this..living on brief moments when you thought what I said was true...on brief moments of self satisfaction...on small doses of the happiness you bring me...on small doses of the way you looked at me in that brief second...
And when you looked into my eyes..I knew...
You turned your head..Looked past me and laughed...
You still think it's a joke..T.T
=(
ReplyDeletemaybe i like tsen then he oso think its a joke =.=
hmm... maybe he noe tat its not a joke..
even if he noe but wat can he do?
maybe pretend its a joke is another way to not hurt u
ya i agree with the last sentence
ReplyDeletebut about tsen =.=''''''
this I know who!!
ReplyDeleteLol..
ha!sure you do=.=..everyone does=.=
ReplyDeleteso should like me keep low-profile~
ReplyDeleteWakakakakaka
yalo i agree wiv cass's las sentence...but tsen wa == ofcourse is joke ma aiyor
ReplyDelete