Going Back IN another 2 weeks or so.. sigh~
I still remember coming back less than two months ago.
I still remember leaving about 8 months ago.
Nothing emotional. But I like my life here.
Stress-free + Multiple Sleep-ins + Multiple unnecessary naps + Going Out with friends regardless
Life back there is so much more different.
Got my AS results few days back and that's just only the beginning of this difficult (but yet worth it) journey.
Remembering the times back when we were young and care free.
I wish everyone a Super BRIGHT future where our dreams and reality would be simultaneous in our lives. Where we would embrace our jobs and lives and loved ones. Constantly working hard for a better tomorrow. We would be fully aware that the future is the key and never the past.
Then one day, we might meet on a street and notice that the memories we had a long time ago when we were still young are now nothing but a blur image and past. They would no longer hold a significance because it would all seem too far away. Then we would smile and nod, not stopping for this moment, not stopping for a word or two. We'll be busy and would be in a rush for something else more important. You might be walking with another man or woman or a group of friends. They would ask you:" Who's that?" and all you say is:" An old friend." You know your 11.30 meeting would not wait for you because you want to have a coffee with that old friend of yours. Because you know your job no longer relies or depend on others like how we could study together once upon a time. Because you know that Time does not stop ticking away, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. It has been years since we've met each other and stopping now would no longer be important to you. We smile once more (apologetically) and walk away, not knowing when we would be lucky enough to have such a coincidence again. And yet it does not matter, you take out your notes for your meeting and start rehearsing the lines. The thought of your old friend fading into non-existence, blurring along the way and in the end ...forgotten.
Oh yeah, to the buddies who have found their LOVEY-DOVEY ones :D
To the boys,
Some are shy. Some just like to talk a lot (not a bad thing). Some just don't know how to express themselves. But yet I have to admit these are some of the few most eligible bachelors cause they're tough guys and yet when it comes to love, they all turn into softies and would do ANYTHING to make that someone happy. I would say any girl would be lucky to have found them because they're 好男人s I've been watchin grow up. Ha!
To the girls,
They're the best kind. A range of different personalities. I've known some of the most potential housewives to the most potential mother, the best 少奶奶? to the best girlfriends any guy would be grateful and lucky to have. They're all caring to different extents, some sacrificing more than others just to make other people happy. They're all different but they will always be there whenever you need them. And MOST of them would give in to love(some are still very strong-hearted.Haha~but would still give in to good looking guys=.=), and there can only be one explanation and is that they love you and will love you as long as you love them back.
I wish us all best of luck in the future. The future might seem cruel but I just wanna let you guys now that I appreciate and cherish you guys in my life, now more than ever.
Just another thought on growing up. Sooner or later, we all fall into the grasp of reality and time. And now (actually every moment of your life) would be a great time to appreciate the loved ones around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment