Monday, June 8, 2009

Holiday

Hey Guys,
How'd you spent your holiday?Mine was meaningful haha
made me more mature over the days..
Musically..erm..about studies and all that..you know what I mean..
Music...Well, I started listening to this guy Yiruma. He's GREAT really!He's a pianist actually..and what else oh yeah started listening to various kind of music..and I actually do like them..so I'm not stuck with Kpop now..I'm diggin' all kinds of music except for Chinese songs unfortunately~.~..Sorry guyz:D
But whatever..yeah I know what y'all thinking..I didn't study during the holidays..True True..but hey I will eventually..Saw the movie"Devil Wears Prada" twice, felt it was inspirational..
Well, what else..got a hair cut..trying to think what to bring for RYLA..trying to figure out how the art project works(by the way I hate you for it Lo)
and I might just be getting over something that I haven't got over for app.3 months and 24 days..
I hope all of you had a grand holiday too..Another week to school though..bummer..Cheers to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment