Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exam dayz~~

hello!!haiz been very busy lately (but still have time to type my blog muahahha)so anyway
life's hard with exams=.= especially if you're a science stream student..so many subjects so little time..sometimes I just admire maroon class students..8.30 am can go home already-.-..

Sandra's Latest Results:
SPM Math:Okay la
Add Math:Fail
Chinese Compo:Dunno whether got the point right or not T _T
Engish Compo:No prob de gua
Malay Compo:Hopefully no prob..
English Compre:Okay also
SPM Bio:=.=not sure bout it
UEC Bio:Okay ba :)
SPM Physics:Dunno leh
SPM Chemistry:Dunno la
UEC Physics: !FAIL!
ux=sin (dita thingy)
uy=cos(dita thingy) proven!
Would be a miracle if I pass at all=.=
Moral:Dunno what was I writing
Sejarah:Don't even understand the questions
IT:It's in Chinese!!How should I freaking memorize all of that?!

Okay thats all. now left with malay chinese UEC Chemistry and UEC maths!
Wish me luck>< Oh ya, wish you guys luck too..!
Two more days!
I'll be back by then! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
WAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKA!

2 comments:

  1. -,- add maths haha =.=
    i tot u suppose to do it well since u love the maths teacher so much

    ReplyDelete